Helping Boomers and Seniors Move to Improve their Lifestyle, Liquidity and Peace of Mind
When: Friday, April 28th, 11:00am - 1:00pm
Note: Lunch will be served
Join a panel of local experts to learn how to help your older clients leverage their housing wealth for better financial outcomes throughout retirement. We will present case studies and answer questions about: downsizing, rightsizing and buying a retirement dream home in the right location for joyful aging using left over cash to invest for increased retirement income, deferring taxes, buying before selling, boosting purchasing power …WITHOUT taking on a monthly mortgage payment in retirement, de-stressing the moving process, and planning for sustained cash flow throughout retirement.
Specialists Will Discuss:
- Buy Before You Sell to minimize stress and know where you're going
- Maximize Sales Price and minimize moving stress
- Use Your Housing Wealth to easily divide assets in Silver Divorce
- Boost Purchasing Power —without taking on a monthly mortgage payment in retirement
- Transfer Your Property Tax Rate
- Free Up Your Home Equity for travel, care, financial freedom, less worry and more monthly income throughout retirement.
Register Now and Save Your Spot!
Friday, April 28th, 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Don’t miss out on this opportunity.
Mary Jo Lafaye, Mutual of Omaha Reverse Mortgage Specialist
Sofia Nadjibi, Bridge Loan and Private Money
Michele Hassid, CPA, CGMA
Shanae Mabrie, Director - Client Services - Fund Services
Libby Wood, Certified Senior Move Manager
We look forward to seeing you there!